Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little bit of everything part 2

So, this blog wouldnt really let me edit the list so much after I copied and pasted it in here, so I stopped while I was ahead and just started a new post. Sorry for any confusion and lack of editing on the master list. :)

Go ahead and add my two bananas, my kumquat and two lemon trees to the list and zucchini as well. That is A LOT of planting!!!!

We are obviously trying to veer away from monoculture, and will be trying the more challenging, but also more rewarding style of permaculture. Here we will grow a little bit of everything, instead of a lot of one thing. I will talk more on this later, but just wanted to throw this up to let you drool over what is cooking in the oven for later on in the year!

I think the plan once I get there will be figure out the layout of the garden and orchard and just start digging till spring arrives, then pant like crazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate feedback! Thank you for reading!

~Big Dave!