Saturday, February 11, 2012

Time is flying by

As I write this post, I have less than two weeks of scheduled massages left to complete! Then Ill have around a week to finish up the tail ends of things around here before I head out to Arkansas to start this new adventure!

Still plan on leaving Virginia Beach on or around the 29th of February, but as late as the 2nd of March. I was able to sell off my brothers business and worked a deal with the guy who bought it to mow my parents house for free for a few years! So, that is working out nicely. :) Haven't heard to much from Drew, just got a post card a week ago saying he is eventually heading out west to Arizona. Still wishing him love and the best of luck in his endeavors.

So much left to do before I go though! It seems if I pack a box, afterward I look and it seems it didn't even make a dent in the pile!! That wouldn't bother me too much, but i am limited on space in the trailer, so, now I'm being even a bit more methodical in packing and trying to get rid of much as possible on this end of the trip, versus the other. Even though I have half a month left, I feel the pressure of time pushing back at me! But alas, everything will be fine.  :)  Especially when I smell the clean mountain air again!

1 comment:

  1. HA!!! I remember that wonderful feeling, of too much stuff, not enough time, and no idea of how to make it all work!!!

    I finally realized that the things I had been possessing for decades, were really possessing me...

    Letting go of your old life and walking like a newborn babe, cold and naked, into your new one is liberating to the body and soul... (Editor's Note: Don't actually show up to Arkansas naked... That could cause major problems...)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate feedback! Thank you for reading!

~Big Dave!