Friday, June 15, 2012

It was a Blind Snake!

My snake-worm hybrid that I found out was a "blind snake"




"Blind snake" (from the internet)

I knew I wasn't crazy when I found the night crawler-snake hybrid on the driveway the other day!!


After some research, I found out it is called a "blind snake". Owls resist the urge to eat them and keep them in their nests because the blind snake will eat the maggots that evolve from the owl castings! Check out the pics I found and compare them to the one I took. Totally the same creature and the same size. It is also called the worm snake, so really in-truly I wasn't that far off. Kinda wish I knew what I was handling though, it seems like it is a pretty fascinating little creature!



Vaizdas:Blind snake.jpg
"Blind Snake" (from the internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate feedback! Thank you for reading!

~Big Dave!