Friday, April 27, 2012

Some more pics of the baby chicks!

They were all eating, (before I took the camera out)
All of the chicks have had water, and all are eating. The Cornish Hens are eating like crazy and we will probably have to limit their food intake soon. But the good news is that they all seem to be healthy and really active. They have adapted quite nicely to their brood, and they have no idea whats coming for them when they get to step into their chicken palace for the first time. But for right now, they are falling asleep one by one, stretching and acting cute and stuff like that.

They look drunk, and kinda wobble before they pass out





Growing a little bit of everything... hmm he took my idea!
Check out this Garden! Yeah, its not mine. It is part of the community garden in Cherokee Village down the road about 20 minutes through nice twisty hilly curvy roads.... then of course a deer is standing in the middle of the road, just looking at you. Luckily I was going pretty slow, but she was in no hurry to get her doe butt out of my way. Back to my new friends garden, don't judge mine from his... he is working established fields with lots of turned in compost and manure... I am working with rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate feedback! Thank you for reading!

~Big Dave!