Monday, April 30, 2012

Pictures of my dog, Cheyenne!

For all the Cheyenne Fans out there. Here are some awesome pictures of my awesome dog!

Welcome to the Farm!

This is one of the areas I like to gather ticks at!

My buddy built this!


This is Cheyennes Domain! (Yard by he firepit)

My buddy built this awesome big fire pit too!

Wanna see some tricks and facial expressions?!?!? Scroll down!

Rolling around on my back!

Looking "Sad"

Looking "Tired"

Looking "Happy"
Looking "Stoned"

But not really :P These were all just poses! ;P

This dog can wag a tail!

The stick never had a chance in the mouth of Cheyenne

Grrrrrrr... (she is killing a scary stick)

Cheyenne- Destruction queen of... well... anything you let her destroy

OK... not Cheyenne, But Cheyenne found it! (Box Turtle, named "Crush")

1 comment:

I always appreciate feedback! Thank you for reading!

~Big Dave!