Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Got the roof on!

Big Dave's creation!
The 10 foot long roof was a new experience for me, but I am proud to say that I have prevented rain from hitting my chickens! This is going to be short, mostly because I didn't finish today, but tomorrow, I plan on having the entire coop done except for flashing on the roof line that I don't have purchased yet. But hope to have everything done tomorrow. This will include a brand new tongue and groove wood floor! No, I'm not crazy, I know its a chicken coop, but there was a huge stack of this stuff in the garage and it doesn't match any of the existing floors... so the chickens are going to have a very nice floor to poop and pee on!! :) To tell you the truth, it is to the point I don't want to put chickens in there anymore and just make it my own little man cave! Its a pretty cool little house.


Quaint, Rustic, what the client ordered!

Another Arkansas Sunset
Without further rambling, here are some pictures showing the status of where I am at today in operation coop building!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate feedback! Thank you for reading!

~Big Dave!